Saturday, May 29, 2010

A small win.

In the course of Mongrel Sock business, I've had to get right out of my comfort zone and get computer savvy. With out any formal (or informal) computer training, my online and e-tech skills have been learnt on the run. Putting out fires rather than building them. My teenager has been my IT guru, setting me straight many many times, or rather fixing my muck ups for me. For which I am very grateful.
Well, the chickie has left the nest and taken my reliable help line with her. Apart from missing her like crazy, I miss her expertise.
We've been experiencing a few glitches with this blog - and I have been left scratching my head unable to fix it - until now. Ta Da! I, myself, managed to fix it. I am so proud of my self. I had to get in the back end and work out where the coding was wrong and correct it. I can't wait to tell my baby, even she'll be proud and as surprised as I am.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 29, 2010 at 6:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so impressed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home