Sunday, April 4, 2010

Our lovely customers!

I received this email over the weekend - we are so blessed.

Hi guys, i just wanted to let you know how much i love my mongrel socks. I had had to travel to Tassie for work and got off the freeway to find a service station so i could fill the little rental car up. And there were the funkiest looking socks i had ever seen. How could i resist buying them. My sons girlfriend worked in a male dominated industry where it was compulsory to wear steel cap boots etc, how fabulous to add a splash of pink and purple just to stir them up.

and for me???

well i've had them ready in my fire fighting kit (thank goodness they have not been needed for that) but when visiting my sister in Sweden i packed them. Let me tell you -10 degrees C, and my feet were never cold. Sitting outside on the phone with just plastic clogs?? no problem!! Inside or outside? I was just toasty, and my feet didn't sweat or stink. and easy to wash and dry.... too easy. I love them, I am addicted. Thank you sooo much jXXXX. glen waverley, vic

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home