Friday, March 26, 2010

Looking for #3- Ummmm

My mind has been flat out thinking of what can be done with old socks. Looking for #3 of "101uses for old, shoddy or lonely socks.". I found #4 to 24ish. Now I just need to find the time to make/do each idea. I've got the whole Mongrel Sock team on the job, but it won't be as easy as I first thought. Some of the great things you can do with old socks are in reality very time consuming, although it does turn out a useful new "re-lived" product. I guess thats why society leans on consumables or disposable product. By recycling our old posessions, whatever they may be, we must choose spend our spare time "in service". In service of the Earth. I think we have to act like a caretaker or visitor of the bit of ground we call home for now ( or even just the bit you happen to be standing in). Try to leave it better than when you arrived. Lets be honest, if you produce something from rubbish, so long as you don't put too high a price on your own time, it's a good thing.  We have to be more responsible with waste - across the board. Ranging from what we do with the kitty litter to the huge amounts of corporate waste generated. Time, time, time. It seems only right ( or natural justice) for Mongrel Socks the business, to take care of Mongrel Socks the trash

I digress. More time. Argh! Any way #3 is one I didn't make myself but was lucky enough to have been given.  Yep, monkey was once a pr of socks.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home