Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Corporate flowers or #2 of "101 things to do with old socks."


Obviously far too much time on my hands! I played for a bit. Using some old Mongrel Socks we make to pretty up some boring old jars, and bottles. I was a flower lady in my pre-sock lady life, old habits die hard. I just love some of the colours we make our pure wool Mongrel Socks in. Always looking for ways to recycle them, once they're done their sock dash,  and their mate's long gone, or it's one of the faulty few, who's destined never to be a fully fledged sock.
My mission is to "re-life" this passed over waste.
I aim to get to 101 things to do with old socks.
Sock lovers and fellow recyclers unite!
Any hint's or photo's (dare I ask) would be gratefully received

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home