Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Socks is my life!

Wow, its been two months since I last blogged. I can't imagine why it's slipped my mind. Well.....actually I can! We hit the ground running this year and have been busy in the sock workshop ever since. The weather has been perfect here in Tassie, all the better for drying the socks. We have been taking advantage of the long, warm summer days (knowing that nothing is surer that the short, cold days of winter will arrive before long) and turning out as many socks as we can. We have also added to the Mongrel Tasmanis Sock team. We welcome Emma in to the fold. She's our new go to girl at Salamanca Market. We are so lucky to have her. While the little blossom studies at UTAS full time ( Zoology), she's giving us her Saturday's. Yay!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home