Sunday, April 19, 2009

No pictures

Upload FileUpload FileUpload FileIt has been driving me mad trying to get some pictures uploaded on this blog - doesn't matter what I do it is just not happening. ARGH!
I'd love to post pictures of the range of mercerised cotton socks - they are truly something special.
I'm going to have to do some serious investigating other blog options - particularly hard for a I T illiterate like me.
The labels on the new cotton sock are great. Once again Georgie Fenton from www.bygeorgedesign.com.au has excelled herself. Apart from being a good mate for many years, she is a fantastic graphic designer. So good that we wouldn't be able to afford her. She did so much work for us in our early days designing our pure wool mongrel socks branding, paid in socks and much appreciation. We can't thank her enough for the help she's given our business - hopefully what comes around goes around.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home