Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Inbox

Along with many of our online line orders coming though we have an area for comments often it's used for extra delivery details etc, but also some of our lovely sock customers leave comments for us. Here's a few recent ones.......

Hey, I am the proud owner of 3 pairs of your sexy socks, and they have travelled with me extensively, including hiking the inca trail. Kept me cosy and foot fetishly attractive the whole way. Just excellent socks!Lucy

Friend brought pairs back from Tasmania. Ideal for diabetics. Phil

Love wearing your sox so much want to share the pleasure with friends! Thnx so much! Bev

Your help was very much appreciated the last time. And she loves the socks, it is just that the chemo makes her feet turn septic, and anything that touches her skin causes her extreme pain.
Thanks again, Janet.

Hey there very groovy people. I am the one who bought a purple and blue beanie today, who takes all my friends who visit me from the west, you remembered me today by face. Anyway I am a musician and have a myspace site up and I would love to put a banner advertising your company up. I have absolutely no idea how you do that, but if you figure it out and you are cool with me doing that, can you let me know. Kris.

Hi Helen,

How much is postage to the UK?
What colour are you running at the moment?

I'm loving these socks over here in London.

- James

Knitting away as we do in our rural workshop, it's does give us a lift to hear that our socks are traveling the world and people really like to wear our Mongrel socks.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home