Monday, November 3, 2008

Proud!

I submitted this note to our local newspaper "The Mercury" for hopeful inclusion, I'm doubtful about geting it printed so I'm posting it here!
I was filled with a great sense of pride, as I read the Sunday Tasmanian (2/11/08). Three separate articles featured a diverse bunch of innovative, creative, hardworking Tasmanians. All kicking goals. These people, Scott Kilmartin-Haul, Robert Pennicott and Michaye Boulter-Bruny Island Charters and Tasman Island Cruises, Nick Haddow-Bruny Island Cheese, Matthew Evans and Ross O’meara-Rare Food’s all have something else in common. They all have stalls at Salamanca Market. As a fellow stallholder at Salamanca Market, I know I’m in very good company. Salamanca Market has been the backbone of my own small business, and many hundred’s of others over the last 30 years. I highly recommend the Market to any Tasmanian producer looking for exposure and to anybody wanting to find some of the best things our little island has to offer.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 18, 2008 at 1:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Helen,

You're a star.

Nice post.

Cheers

Scott Kilmartin
CEO, Designer, coffee maker & Head toilet cleaner @ haul.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home