Sunday, September 28, 2008

Snap happy! Argh!

Busy week here at the home of Mongrel Socks. Aside from all the usual sock making endeavours, I'm busy getting shots together for our web site update. All is not smooth sailing, who would have thought it could be so hard to take a good photo of socks. I now have a new respect for photographers, where as once upon a time, I ignorantly thought, taking photo's must be one of the worlds easiest job's, in deed it is not! I've done a lot of reading on the net about taking a good product shot, that's been very helpful. Almost all the articles I read mentioned the use of a "soft box", which I had absolutely no idea of what it actually was or where I could get one from. None of the local photo supplier's had one in stock. Lucky for me my persistant trawling of the web paid off when I found an article (site) that not only told me all about how and why's of soft boxes but also showed me how to make one! Yipee! Which I have quite proudly just finished making, I just need to get some big thumping light's and I'll be in business. Speaking of which, business that is, I better get back to something more constructive than now.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home