Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's a mystery. Not!

I received this comment along with an order today
I bought a pair of these about 4 years ago at the markets,
and loved them. about 18months ago I lost them...not in
that mysterious odd sock in the laundry way, in the
suspicious has anyone seen my awesome socks kind of way.
Just now they have turned up,in my daughters backpack that
is about to head off to Europe once again. Apparently
the socks no longer belong to me.
Who am i to argue...just send me a fresh pair!!
Kids!
Buy them something you think they'll love, need or must have-they will take one look at it(whatever it may be), and tell you they wouldn't be caught dead using/wearing it. But....should a parent, heavens forbid, spend money on something only for themselves. They will be accosted with the blackmailing cries of "where's mine"and "that's not fair" or the worse"it looks better on me and I need it more". If that doesn't have the desired effect of parting their parent from self indulgent purchase. We can all be assured the said item will absolutely, definately disappear before too long.
So, my advice to all Mongrel Socks wearers, especially parents who value their socks......
Hide them well!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home