Thursday, March 6, 2008

Live feed

I received this email yesterday.

I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love the head warmer that I bought on Saturday. It's keeping my head warm as I write this....my most favourite buy in a long time! I can't wait to get some leg warmers to add to the collection! I just have one question - where do you source the wool from? Cheers! Lisa. Boat Harbour, Tasmania.

My reply for- any one else who's interested.

Hey Lisa,
Thanks so much for taking the time to email-I love wearing mine too, but it's so nice to know other people enjoy them too. I've got my arm warmers on as I write.
We source our wool, where ever we can. It's always Aussie grown, but it is hard to find reliable sources. We deal with the last (only) Aussie company who processes the high quality superwash wool we need (want to use), but also source, still Aussie grown, wool out of Germany and China. It is a sad state of affairs in a country with more sheep than people, that we can freely buy poor quality wool, ie wool that shrinks, prickles the skin and you need to hand wash, but can't buy the the very best. I suppose it's a bit like "the fish John West reject's". Most of the best wool ie low micron, is shipped out cheap and brought back in at top dollar.
I could moan about this issue for hours but get no where.
Any way,
Thanks again,
Helen.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home