Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What happened to the last two weeks?

It's  bit of a blur, getting on and getting along. All good. Busiest time of the year, mid winter & tax time at the home of Mongrel Socks. Our news is new Possum Socks will arrive soon "Special Edition" Kiwi made and grown. Our supplies of the original Mongrel Tasmanis Possum Sock, won't be replenished for around 7 weeks. Not soon enough, so if any one is thinking of buying Possum Socks, do so now because we are now nearly out of both Mens sizes, with Ladies size 2-8 Possum Socks stocks down too.
Have had a play with Friddy making pure wool scarves - taken them to the Market, worn one, to see if they might be a goer. But no, no interest at all, so I don't think they'll make the website just yet. I will probably just make those to order. Back to #101 on one things to do with old socks, check out the photo below. I am wearing a headband literally made out of my old socks, say #9 of 101. In the photo below I am also wearing a scarf. It is just one big loop, be worn all different ways. Not one taker at Salamanca Market, oh well.

PS Thanks to redbunnysays and fully stoked

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At June 29, 2010 at 4:47 PM , Blogger nerines said...

Wow!! you have been busy! And you look so gorgeous, I think my flat girls look alot like you. I might have to pinch your picture, he,he. xo

 
At June 29, 2010 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Mongrel Socks Alive said...

I was thinking the same thing - with the hair anyway!

 
At June 29, 2010 at 6:52 PM , Blogger nerines said...

Oh Goody!! Can I take that as a yes! I'd like to recreate that photo of you as a flat girl. You know I've always wanted your hair!!:)

 
At June 29, 2010 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Mongrel Socks Alive said...

ummm? Only if you use the Doris Day lens to "soften" my many imperfections.

 
At June 29, 2010 at 7:54 PM , Blogger nerines said...

Oh pfft, imperfections!! Your very photogenic even when your doing that trying not to/trying to smile thing.
I would try and find a Doris lense but you don't need it. xo

 
At July 7, 2010 at 1:07 AM , Anonymous redbunny said...

great picture, it must have been a talented photographer that took that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home