Saturday, June 12, 2010

No socks today!

Red Wine Week-end 

Just heading out to spend a few decadent hours tasting over 70 of Southern Tassie's great red wines - together with a some smooth Bruny Island Cheese. Tom and Oen here we come. We've got a great promo with Bruny Island Cheese Co. underway but will blog about that later. Right now I'm out the door, no socks today! So while one half of Mongrel Socks is knocking a little white ball around a paddock - golf - I'm going a quaffing. All part of our endless persuit of a good work/life balance. I'll be working on it today. Hope our good buddy Nerine makes it down, I'll be waiting.........

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 15, 2010 at 12:40 AM , Blogger nerines said...

aaw, thankyou. I'm glad you had fun. xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home