Thursday, July 2, 2009

Good folk

Thank goodness June 30 has come and gone, we've spent days counting socks, all the while having to keep business ticking over. Mid winter and we've lot's of orders coming and going out for our Pure wool Mongrels. I'm constantly delighted at the little notes our customers, the good folk that they are, leave with our orders. It is so nice that people still take the time or even bother to personalise their orders in this, the age of "it's all about me". Here's a few of the notes I received last week, all gratefully accepted.

Thanks Helen,
I get everybody to say hello when they are at Salamanca market! (and to buy socks!!)
Cheers,
Gerald

Hi Helen,
my shoe size is 8. Thankyou - your socks are fantastic! I bought a pair last winter and they are so cosy AND cute! Now i want to get them for my friends, too!
kind regards, Tanya


Hi ther helen

Just letting you know that my socks arrived this morning (they made pretty good time!) and they are gorgeous and very cosy. I am already getting lots of positive commnets - you might have to start selling them in NZ (if you don't already)!

many thanks - I'm looking forward to a warm-footed winter.

Alix

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home