Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's raining socks

Well.....very busy times in the sweatshop. Lots of our pure wool mongrel socks being made and lots going out. All good. Apart from the fact that it is positively freezing in the shed, makes it hard to walk in to in the mornings. Once you've motivated your self in, no problem, but the psycological barrier is hard to get over. Like now.......the shed is calling and I am coming up with every excuse I can to to stay upstairs in the warmth. Sure there's some work to be done up here, blogging is not one of them. I've made all the calls, replied to emails, written up the mail orders, paid some bills and now I'm procrastinating, racking my brain to find some other really important, it can't wait thing to do that will keep me warm and cosy........thinking, thinking......no nothing. It's down to the shed I go. See ya!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home