Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hot spring pools, snuggly woollens...it must be Iceland!

Wanted to share this email from one of our favourite customers

yo dudes,

just thought I'd say g'day...just arrived in Reykjavik two days ago...been in Scotland working for last month and half at a summer school..

loving the cuffs to death! and the socks...headband...legwarmers...

photos coming...I promise!...loch ness...ben nevis! also some old ones..

anyways..hope y\all warm, catch you soon,

cheers, Briony

"There are secrets in the rain!
I watch the droplets sketcha message on my window pain
I see things falling into place
I try to drink it in but it's flooding down like all of heaven"
- Gaia Consort, 'Secrets'

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home