Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sock Mail

We just love getting feedback from our customers. I thought I'd share a couple we received via email.........
My feet get really cold & these are the best , most comfortable socks I have ever had . My husband also commented they are great & he is a typical bloke such that any item of clothing rarely gets a mention . We were down in Tassie in January & bought a pair each then & have just started wearing them this winter & I was so happy to find the wrapper this week with your contact no. to get some more . I am very embarrassed to reveal I have been wearing the one pair I have for a few days this week ( without washing- this is definitely not my usual hygiene routine ! ) as I can’t bear to go without them for a day- so I guess this is a fairly urgent order you might say .
Kathy, Sans Souci, NSW.

Got the socks yesterday. They're terrific and so are you. Thanks again. We will not be shy about letting other know our secret of good socks.
Thanks again, Chris, Richmond. VIC.

Why I like me Mongrels
My favorite mongrels are white, well they were two years ago when I got em. Usually you only get one mongrel, but I got two. Usually you go to the pound and get just one, not these you get then in pairs. Anyway they are not white now, they are the colour you would imaging of a mongrel healer that came out of a blue heeler and a white dog, a sort of light grey like it had been rolling in dusty sand. But most of all tuff, appealing like my mongrel socks. Every week I take them out, put them on, slip them on my feet in the early morning, stuff them into me boots and walk and run them round. They love it! My feet that is, the socks have a particular uncomplaining and comforting way of covering my feet that make them a joy to wear.
Peter, Lewisham. TAS.

Thanks guys!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 17, 2007 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A WEEK LATER AND WE ARE ALL DECKED OUT IN OUR LOVELY NEW SOCKS THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH WE ARE VERY HAPPY LITTLE VEGEMITES UP THIS WAY THEY ALL ARRIVED SAFELY ON FRIDAY CHEERS RUTH

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home