Monday, September 20, 2010

Recycled Socks

I can't believe nearly a month has gone by since I last sat and posted. Well, I can because it's been a mad month. Heads down in the Mongrel Sock workshop, seems like we are forever playing catch up. Over the last week things have quietened down and I have found some time to play. We have continued our quest to reduce our factory waste and morph it in to something useful. I have been busy making patch work head warmers, something I have been wearing for years, and love. I love the fact that while they are soft and warm, even nice on the skin but that they come with-out consumer guilt. I have made a heap of different styles and now must put them to the test. What do other people think? Over the next few days I will post some on the web and see if we get some bites. Our wonderful customers at Salamanca Market will also share their thoughts I'm sure. I have just purchased a professional light box to take decent photo's with - hopefully I can master it. Never as easy as it seems, but I'm hoping with practise I will work it out.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home