Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The changing colour of socks.

That making socks can be repetitive...is an understatement. When we finish a run of a colour in all the sizes and different products we make. Even if we began liking the colour mix, by the time we're ready to change colour we are well and truly sick of the sight of it.  Always a pleasure to choose the next colour mix. While we do have a standard colour range in our Pure Wool products, dye lots change and so does the way the final blend appears. It can only be a slight change in the shade, of say one of the seven colours we blend together, to make the socks, arm and leg warmers and head warmers, they can appear very different to the last run. Yay! A changing colour day today - we've been doing the Camo green mix, while it's nice, is is quite dull. We are back on my favourite Blue/Green pure wool socks mix. It's day one of the run and I still love it, give me a week or two and I will have developed an aversion, so much so that I won't even be able to wear that colour for a while, I'll be over it. Funny how the mind works, eh?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home