Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Milestone

Apart from making a living, loving the Mongel sock making process, over the years we've brought up a beautiful daughter. And today as a mum I feel like I've hit a milestone. My last day tuckshop duty, ever! I don't know that I'll miss the sandwich making, but I sure will miss "in-school" goss, and news. It has been a wonderful parenting tool for me. It enabled me to meet the kids, teachers and adults involved in my daughters school life. So nice to put a name to a face. Met some absolute gems, and some not great but those I won't come across again, and the gems will stay friends, I hope, for a long time to come. And just a thought, last lot of school fee's to pay too, yay!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 6, 2009 at 7:26 PM , Blogger nerines said...

well done helen and laurie,

and what a wonderful, loving, talented daughter you've raised

nerine x=)

 
At October 15, 2009 at 12:30 AM , Blogger notsokiddo said...

It's true your daughter is very beautiful. Very loving. Perhaps you owe her a car for her 18th birthday?
I think so..
Love you mumma
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home