Friday, January 19, 2007

Toe Cheering - Testimonials

Wool Socks that have toes cheering in the aisles and heels clicking together

Here are some of their comments

I bought my first and only pair of Mongrel Socks at the Sal.Market in 2003. Magnificent! I still have them. Went back to Tassie in Feb. this year and couldn't wait to buy more. I enjoyed catching up with you both and seeing your friendly faces. About a week later I asked my sister, who was about to holiday in the Apple Isle to buy me another pair!

Brian, Glen Waverly, VIC.

Hello!
I recently returned from a wonderful week in Tasmania and a day at the Salamanca market where I purchased many, many pairs of your terrific socks. I unfortunately could not carry enough to bring a pair for everybody on my list. It would be wonderful to be able to get more.
My question is....do you ship to the USA, and if so what is the approximate cost?
Thank you. Judi Carpenter




Thanks Heaps Helen. My partner & I bought a pair each when we were holidaying in Tassie October 2005. We bloody love them
Phoebe

I'm a big advocate of your armwarmers up here in sunny Brisbane :) I'm just about to go travelling the world for a year, and they're coming with me for sure.
Nell Currie




Ohmigosh! I have never had warm feet till now. I work in a shop (which equates to a shed!) with no heating, selling floorcoverings in the Latrobe Valley. Our shop is sooooo deep, it never warms up which means it is sooooo cold. I feel like i've been missing out. I have bought wool socks before and just can't work out why yours make such a huge difference. How do you do it? I'm so impressed. If you ever need someone to tell anyone who wants to know what Mongrels are like, CALL ME!! I'd be more than happy to speak for them. Thanks guys. Regards
Deanna Paulet.



I received a pair for Xmas 2005. Wore them today for the first time. Just wonderful. Well done. So warm and soft. Best wishes for a prosperous and happy company.
Barbara



Helen, Laurie,
Got the socks yesterday. They're terrific and so are you. Thanks again. Let us know if you get a website going. We will not be shy about letting other know our secret of good socks. Thanks again,
Chris



Thank you – I look forward to getting them Many thanks once again for all the time and care you took with us to get it right.
Rita



Hi I have been given a pair of your socks and they are wonderful. As I live in country Victoria, but access Melbourne regularly, I would like to give some pairs as Christmas presents. Where can i buy them? regards
wendy parker

Labels:

4 Comments:

At April 3, 2007 at 1:45 AM , Blogger phillipcc said...

helen laurie kelsey best damm socks in the world will be placing another order for some in the next week
cant wait to get them

bye
from phillip cole

 
At April 15, 2007 at 1:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
The sock are great!!
arrived in quick time to the U.S.
regards Rhonda

 
At June 21, 2007 at 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wov ur and all ur woolly talents ... . !cant believe iv done my christmas shoping in june... .. !

elizabeth, mosman, nsw.

 
At September 2, 2009 at 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After i saw you guys down on the beach yesterday i couldn't resist, i wil purchase 50 pairs on saturday. for real.
it was those three beautiful lads who sold it for me, especially the ranga.
but that brunette, DANNNNG BOIIIII.
not to mention that blonde bombshell, who could miss him in that bright pink skirt??? not me.

Kind regards, lanky slim.
(cause i'm lanky and slim)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home